Thursday, February 26, 2009

From the Author

Hi to one and all..!!

So finally the bug of blogging has beaten me. To be very frank to you all, I'm not a gifted writer. I just try to write as a hobby. Very recently one of friends suggested me to write something about myself and my life. She says people are tired of reading extraordinary stuff and they would like to read some normal stuff. So here i will try to write a semi-autobiographical blog.(though i'm not sure whether my life has been normal enough :P) As far as my introduction is concerned, I'm Vivs doing my B. Tech (underskilled and overpriced) from IIT (one of the most sought after colleges in India and believe me sitting here i wonder why are they so obsessed). I'm a normal guy from a middle class family and from a very moderate but famous town. And more you will come to know through my posts.

P.S. Some of the incidents used in the blog will not be fictional. Any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely intentional. So please have fun. :)

4 comments:

  1. (underskilled and overpriced).... very true.

    yaar lets build better than IITs. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of LUCK !!!
    Hope to see interesting aspects of your life ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool yar keep it up,and thanks to that girl who inspired u

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just increasing the number of comments.

    ReplyDelete